A partner in industrial growth and reform
Green Industry Park provides services to growing renewable energy and bio- and circular economy companies and facilitates new sustainable industrial business in the Turku region.
Industrial investments in the 2020s can already be made sustainable in terms of energy consumption, raw materials, technology, and re-use of final products. Green Industry Park wants to build multi-actor, holistically implemented industrial ecosystems, following the principles of the circular economy.
Location and area
Green Industry Park operates in the Turku region, and we are investigating the suitability of the former oil refinery area in Naantali for industrial business.
• when looking to locate your business, related especially to bio- and circular economy and energy, in the Turku region.
• when looking for potential partners related to the above themes.
• when you need more support to promote your cause, for example in textile recycling, the use of industrial by-products and raw materials such as common reed and straw.
• when you need a link between business, research, and different funding channels.
• when you need a low threshold contact with whom to consider your business opportunities!
Co-operation with Smart Chemistry Park
We want to accelerate the access of start-ups and growth companies to industrial infrastructure and facilitate the scale-up of new technologies to the pilot- and demo-level. From the perspective of continuous development, industrial leading companies also benefit.
We work closely with Smart Chemistry Park in Raisio. Smart Chemistry Park currently has 10 bio- and circular economy growth companies with scalable technology and end products that are in demand globally, offering solutions to climate change and better utilisation of raw material resources. Green Industry Park serves growth companies like these, for example when establishing a demo-level facility.